Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My privacy invaded

First let me apologize to those of you that may have gotten an email from ...it looked like me...but was in fact a pharmacy ad. Some how this beast invaded my computer generating almost 125 emails to my contact list to the letter "d". I am so furious...my virus ware did not detect it, nor did my firewalls prevent it. I contacted the pharmacy that was doing it and of course they argued with me that it was impossible, they didn't spam, maybe another company was doing it to ruin their reputation and the best was they were tired of dealing with me. I am still in awe that they would have the nerve to say that last part. So to those of you that got multiple emails from me yesterday ...i so apologize. I am waiting for the fraud dept. of my server to open so i can lodge a complaint. I have taken every measure being offered to me to prevent this from happening again. Funny...we rearely see tha bad side of this new information highway...til one of us are sideswiped. Thank you all for listening/reading this rant...it's not over....i plan to really get nasty if no help is offered from the fraud dept. Hope you all are having a better day than me!!!! lol

3 comments:

  1. Hey I did receive 4 of those emails from your email address. Glad you are takig care of it. Maybe this will make you feel better. I have anward for you. Stop by my blog to accept it.

    Hugs
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to let you know that i nominated you for a blogger award. if you'd like to read about it, just visit my page.

    hope you have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I got an email from me to me so I suspect that I was hit too. However, I didn't open mine but went in search of what I could do about it....basically...positively..nothing.

    The subject line in mine was your order ID#...
    Knew I didn't order anything from MYSELF so I deleted.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete