Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!

I love that song! But I am excited and I'm not gonna hide it...I like you all too much not to share this news! I have been asked by the wonderful people over at the CSN Stores to review a product from one of their more than 200 specialty shops. WooHoo! Now did I choose something for my vanity or was it for my table so I could join all those fabulos tablescapes? Or maybe it was to glitz up my tiny patio? Hmmm guess your gonna have to come back and see what it is!


I will say this...I chose this item with you all in mind...something I felt you would see all dressed up and want for your own home. I would love to see how creative some of you could get with it. For now why don't you take a looky-see at this great place...I have already picked my wedding gift from there for son's upcoming wedding. And I see future Christmas (did I say that?) presents there! Have fun and come back to see what I chose and why! Til then ...happy shopping! CSN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, Wow, you lucky thing you , what a fantastic opportunity! Now, pretty please tell me what it is that you're going to review??? lol I can't wait to find out! I hope that you have a great rest of your day.
    Hugs and much love...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review! I have got a little award for you on my blog! Hop over and have a look;-)

    ReplyDelete