Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello again


Wow I seriously need to start posting more! May was the last time I posted? Seriously...May? I love summer but this one has been crazy! Busy time but good times. First off we are going to be having 2 new grandbabies next year...both daughter and daughter-in-love are expecting new bundles of gramma kissables in January and in February (hoping one is on my birthday! lol)
My next bit of news is so awesome! I won a $500.00 shopping spree at http://www.limabeads.com !!! If you have not shopped there...run right now and check them out! They have this awesome contest open still and they have the BEST customer service! I get my orders so quickly from them and I love their quality. It was such hard work to spend that much...but I did it! So now I am off to teach myself some more stitches! Hope you all are having an awesome summer! Oh and by the way...the picture above only shows half my spending!!! lol Big hugs to all!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the grandbabies to be!!!how wonderful!!!
    wow..what a fabulous win!!! you must have been in bead heaven!!!!!! congrat's on your win!!!
    so nice to see you blogging again!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good to see you back. Congrats on babies and beads how can you go wrong with either of them.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete