Wednesday, July 14, 2010

She's coming!


This gorgeous little cutie is my youngest grand-daughter Isabelle...and she's coming for a visit next week!!! I can not tell you how excited I am. I have not yet met Miss Belle...she lives in Louisiana and I in Ohio. But those poor lil cheeks of hers are sure gonna get a work out around here. This is how Miss Belle will look after one day with MamMaw loving, pinching and kissing! She will be bringing her 2 older sisters, her mom and my son ...her dad. I don't get to see this son but twice a year so any time they come to visit is a very special occasion.
So if you don't hear from me for a minute...don't think I have jumped this crazy ship...just doing a lot of catching up with a bunch of special people. Blessings to you all and when I get back I will show you the newest cabs I have been working on...the painted ladies insisted they needed gentlemen callers.....I hope this men meet their expectations!!!! Big hugs to you all

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you. By the time she leaves you just MIGHT be jumping the crazy ship!! Have a great visit with her. You are gonna have a Crazy Ball!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better take lots of pics!!! have a very fun and special time with them all.

    ReplyDelete