Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Under the sea continues

This little cab is outside my usual box! It is the perfect companion to the mermaid I made yesterday or is just fine by himself. This happy lil fish boasts a size of almost 2 inches long and 1 and 1/2 inch wide. His little friend the star fish is there and more pale pink pearls. I have had a lot of fun going outside the box but I fear there is a take over being plotted by the painted ladies...I have heard grumblings from their container and it doesn't sound good!!!
Hope you all are having a lovely day.
Also I wanted to thank the new followers for joining, come on in and sit a spell. Thank you all for stopping by and big hugs to all!

5 comments:

  1. La compañia perfecta, para tu anterior trabajo.
    Es una preciosidad!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I love this one to Sis...very creative and so beautiful!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delightful little piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's just beautiful! very nice work...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet you. Your work is gorgeous. Love it! What a talent you are.
    Thank you for becoming a follower. I have done the same here on you lovely blog. Good Luck in my giveaway!
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete